murcia

Portal de Fuente Alamo

www.portaldefuentealamo.com

Fuente Alamo - SpanishFuente Alamo - English
detail of Fuente Alamo

 

50 students from the Columbares socio-labor insertion program complete their training successfully (19/06/2017)

Get involved!

Fuente Álamo 'has been developed with people older than 25 years with the aim of promoting their social skills and professional skills in order to find work |

The Association Columbares has delivered 50 diplomas to the students of Fuente Álamo who have participated in different training programs during the course 2016-2017.

These workshops are part of the program of socio-labor insertion 'Get moving.

Get involved!

Fuente Álamo 'and has the objective of promoting social skills and professional skills in order to find work.

Fourteen of the students have received occupational training in auxiliary activities in gardening and ecological agriculture, and another 36 in basic, advanced, literacy, pre-work, social skills, family workshops ...

This program is subsidized by 80 percent by the European social fund and co-financed in the remaining 20 percent by the Autonomous Community, through the IMAS.

The closing ceremony was attended by Carmen García, Councilor for Social Policy, Equality and Consumption, and Georgina Yepes, head of the Social Services and Education Unit of the City of Fuente Álamo;

And on behalf of Columbares José Antonio Leal, member of the board of directors, Conci Rodríguez.

Program coordinator Get started, Get involved !, as well as other members of the program.

COLUMBARES

Asociación Columbares is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping groups in situations of social, economic and cultural inequality, in order to promote social inclusion, greater equality and solidarity of society and conservation of the environment.

To achieve this, it develops educational, social and environmental projects.

Annually, it directly serves 4,800 people and 1,800 families, who benefit from the different programs it implements.

Source: Agencias

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2017 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información